Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Accidental Husband

I have always loved Urma Thurman and her performance in this movie does not disappoint. Thurman plays a radio host who gives dating advice. She is engaged to be married and her world is shaken as an irate listener decides to hack into the city records and make her be married to him as payback, so when she tries to get a wedding license, she can't because she is already "married." I won't give up the storyline much more, but this movie is a must see. I think it was missed by mainstream moviegoers because it wasn't in theatres long and probably didn't get great reviews. I loved the movie and thought it was cute. You should see it, rent it at any Redbox!

Good romance and the main men are cute to boot!

2 comments:

  1. I totally got this from redbox a couple months ago; I'd never even heard of it but I really liked it! It was a fun story (although a little far-fetched) and different than a 'traditional' romantic comedy. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete