Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love Happens



Have I ever seen a movie with Jennifer Aniston in it and hated it? No. Have I ever watched a movie with Jennifer Aniston in it and disliked it? No.

The streak continues with Love Happens. Aniston plays a cynical florist who meets a motivational speaker(Aaron Eckhart). Eckhart's character helps people deal with the loss of a loved one. As he is in Seattle leading one of his seminars, he meets Aniston's character and is intrigued with her.

Of course, this is a love story. It has a lot of twists and turns in order for you to find out the truth behind Eckhart's character's motives for running the seminars. If I say too much, the movie will be ruined for you and this movie was much too good for me to do that to you. I say...get your butt over to the Redbox and rent this movie. Thanks to Redbox for letting me rent this wonderful gem for one dollar and for the picture I "borrowed" from your website. This movie earns The Wonderful Gem award for humor, romance and overall a great time!

1 comment: