Monday, May 30, 2011

Toy Story 3


Pic found at imdb.com

The whole time I watched this, I was thinking about how brilliant the creators of the storyline have been. Seriously, as a child, I always thought of my toys as being real and always felt bad when I played with one toy more than another. I was sure they had feelings and would be sad when they didn't get adequate play time.

And who would have thought to write a story about how those toys feel when their owner grows up and goes away to college. Brilliant.

This is a fun little animated film and I am not usually a fan of animated. Watch it. Love it. Then go and play with those dusty toys, because you know you feel guilty about neglecting them.

I give it a double Ken and Barbie because those two characters killed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment