Monday, October 5, 2009

Ghostbusters and What About Bob?

It is a tradition that when up in Salt Lake at the Bills' house on Sunday evening we watch movies. Last week was Ghostbusters and this week was What About Bob? Both of these movies are classics.

It was fun to watch Ghostbusters because I had recently been in NYC. I recognized lots of buildings and places and that made it extra special. I was also pretty surprised that I remembered a lot of the movie. I knew pretty much all of the lines. Crazy. I remember being very scared of that movie when I was younger. Now I just laugh at how it tries to be scary but it really isn't because pretty much the technology is outdated. If you haven't seen Ghostbusters, shame on you; repent by watching it this week. If you have seen it, it might be time to go and reminisce via the movies.

What About Bob? is a hilarious movie. I love that in the end the shrink becomes the crazy one. Oh wait, maybe he was crazy from the beginning. I showed clips of this movie to my students a few weeks ago to demonstrate OCD. Classic. This is a great laugh movie so watch it. Again, if you have never seen it, shame on you; get to it! If you have seen it watch it again!

Movies are awesome!

1 comment: