Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pawn Shops.

No. Pawn Shops is not the name of a movie that was recently released but instead are great places to pick up DVDs. I went to a pawn shop with my friend, Alyssa, here in Vegas and it was fabulous. Not so much fabulous for my pocketbook but it is fabulous for my DVD collection. I bought ten, yes ten, DVDs for two dollars each. Smashing deal. I was hesitant at first to buy so many but then remembered something that my wise sister once said: "They are cheap, why not buy them?" I figure this is great advice, even when one is poor. Okay, maybe not always the greatest advice for poor people but in this case it was very applicable.

For you, wonderful movie blog readers, this hopefully will mean that you will be reading more movie reviews of classic and good movies. I sure do love my movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment