Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Blindside.

Last night I saw this movie. It is simply amazing. It is the true story of Michael Oher who plays left tackle for the Baltimore Ravens. Basically, it is about a woman, played by Sandra Bullock, who helps a teenager who is homeless. I was reminded that sometimes all a kid needs to succeed is one adult who believes in them. This movie really hit my heartstrings because Michael reminded me of so many of my students. I pretty much cried during most of the movie, which is a good thing!

Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress and again does an amazing job. I think that with each movie she does, she gains more of my respect. She can play any part and pulls it off amazingly. I would give her performance in this film a 15 out of 10.

The movie recieves two thumbs up and a Gingerbread Shake of awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment