Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Moon and Transformers 2


Not really a matching pair but I have seen these movies in the past two weeks.

New Moon was very good. And that isn't just because some certain werewolf is shirtless most of the movie. There was a lot of action and you could totally tell they had a lot more money to make this movie compared to the first one(visual effects were much better!). I like to get the visual in my head as I am reading the books. I just started reading Eclipse because I was inspired by this movie to again get into the books. Of course, the movies are exactly like the books but I enjoy them. I don't even like vampires but these movies are awesome. I actually took the picture above at a Red Robin the day after seeing the movie.

I have noticed that I have hard times writing reviews seeing I forget everything. Maybe I am not very good at this.

It took me about three weeks to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. It was jam packed with action but I still kept falling asleep, but that sleepiness was thanks to winter getting her not the quality of the movie. There is a cheesy love story jammed into the action which makes it nice. I also love the Bumblebee Camaro! I would buy one. Optimus Prime's character was further described as he is know as one of the loyalty of transformers. He saves Sam, Shai Labuff's character. I like Shai even if he is too young for me. I would totally tell you to watch this movie but make sure to watch the first one first! You should always handle sequels this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment