Monday, December 6, 2010

Some "Classics"

Since buying a HDTV and Blu Ray Player(I am a complete and spoiled brat), I have been watching movies a lot lately. I guess when you get a knew toy, you want to play with it a lot! It rocks by the way. I got a pretty good deal at RC Willy and I had been shopping for a few weeks, so I jumped on it. And with an HDTV you really should have a Blu Ray player. It makes a lot of difference. The player will convert DVDs to 1080p which is close to HD quality. I LOVE it! I think I am now a TV snob but that is okay. When I am in my wonderful little space, I have all the HD I can handle! Here is a look at some of the movies I have watched recently. I am really on a Christmas kick, so look to lots of reviews!

1. The Holiday
This is one of my all time Favorite movies. You should watch it again this holiday season just for fun. Make sure to eat popcorn while doing. That is what I do and it is fabulous. P.S. Kate Winslet is awesome. You should know her. I wish I did.

2. The Notebook
I forgot how sweet this story is. I love romance movies and this one is a great one. It has everything and Rachel McAdams is awesome.

3. What Happens in Vegas
Hilarious movie. Cameron Diaz has great humor skills and hello Ashton Kutcher is always funny. I like this movie. The peeing in the kitchen sink is a little bit, but it is admittedly funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment