Monday, January 10, 2011

How Do You Know

Photo found at Netflix

Well, I was going to go see The Tourist, but decided last minute to see this movie last Monday. I am actually pleased I did. This movie was just what my soul needed at that time.

I love Reese, so this was automatically going to be a good flick(She hasn't been in much lately and said she was waiting for a good script...this one was great both for her and well written in and of itself!). I also love softball and her character is a USA softball team member. Hello. This movie also has Paul Rudd, who I have recently fallen in love with, as well as my old boyfriend, Owen Wilson.

Basically, this is about Reese's character dealing with major life change. The end of her career. She then is faced with an even more frustrating situation, the choice of men. Rudd's character is funny and smart. Wilson's is totally a jock, but a sweet one. It is fun to see her internal battle to choose which is best for her.

This is a great little romantic comedy that even has the great Jack Nicholson in it. Watch it. You won't strike out. So punny. I give it seven golden gloves and a very good pair of cleats.

No comments:

Post a Comment