Monday, August 31, 2009

Duplicity.


Photo courtesy of redbox.com

This movie is very worthy of your time. Julia Roberts is as good as she has ever been and Clive Owen is way cute.

Both actors play spies who are trying to figure out a company's big secret. The storyline is confusing much like Mission Impossible. I actually had to watch this movie twice because the first time my head hurt from trying to figure things out and I fell asleep because I lost the ability to focus on figuring stuff out. I think that whole having to figure stuff out actually makes for a good movie.

There is also a love storyline in here that makes this movie perfect to watch as a couple. The men will be happy with the espionage and the women will love to watch Clive and the romance!

Definitely, watch this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment