Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fast & Furious


Photo courtesy of imdb.com

This movie is typical of the Fast and Furious saga. Lots of action, a little bit of a storyline and lots of fire, cool cars and crashes.

I love Vin Diesel. Not because I think he is a very talented actor but because he is fun to look at. He is buff and there is just something about his voice that gets to me. Paul Walker is also eye candy to me so I got to have two men that I like to watch in one film.

Other than that, sometimes I have problems with the whole making criminal activity okay and fun. That is exactly what happens in these movies but it is made okay because Walker's character happens to go undercover because he is a cop. Yes, undercover work is important but I don't think letting criminals go just because you develop a relationship with them is okay. Just as a judge at the end of this movie says one right doesn't cover up all the wrongs committed. Diesel's character is wanted by the FBI and Walker's character tries to get him off because he helps him bring down a drug lord. Yeah, Diesel is still a criminal after all. I don't like that part.

I do like the cool cars driving around at warp speed and the fiery crashes when they don't drive so well. That would be the highlight of this movie and all of the Fast and Furious movies. I didn't realize that technically this is the fourth movie in the sequence. I think I missed two.

I enjoyed the movie as I sat lifeless on my couch as I was feeling a little under the weather today. It was fun to watch and if you are looking for an adventurous and light on the drama movie, this movie is for you!

1 comment:

  1. I am also a big fan of watching those two hotties on screen. Kefford and I went and saw the movie, i thought it was good but did not appreciate the sexual content and the girl on girl junk. Way inappropriate. but the action and story line were good to watch.

    ReplyDelete